Last night we ripped in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and awoke to find that someone had broken into our van. Here is a list of things that did and did not get stolen…..
- NONE of our musical equipment was stolen
- ZERO out of three laptops were stolen
- Matt’s prescription reading glasses
- our 1997 stereo unit (worth perhaps $40)
- $150 cash lying directly next to an Apple Laptop which was NOT stolen.
- Julian’s iPod
- Tim’s sunglasses
- cookies from a tupperware bin (not the entire bin!!!) that were baked for us by fans in St. Louis. Actually, not only did he open the bin and steal a few cookies, but he took a bite out of a cookie and put it BACK in the bin. Dear Lord.
Not looking forward to traveling the country in a crime scene, Tim has abandoned our van and hot wired this truck which he found on the side of the road.